Specializing in short stay after surgery or illness, the goal of our rehabilitation program is for patients to receive the intensive treatment they need to recover as quickly as possible so that they can return home. We strive to ensure that each aspect of our patient’s care exceeds their expectations resulting in a positive patient experience.
Physical and occupational therapists, and speech-language pathologists are able to provide highly personalized care that translates to a quicker recovery. Our transitional rehabilitation program offers 7-days a week rehabilitation services.
Recover in luxury in our well-appointed private rooms which allow privacy and comfort during your stay. Rooms include a recliner for relaxing, table for two if you choose to dine in your room and a private bath.
- Program specializes in short length of stay for patients after surgery or illness
- 7-days a week rehabilitation services offered
- Physicians from Wake Forest Baptist Health & Novant Health
- Graciously appointed private rooms w/ recliner, table for two and private bath
Skilled Nursing Households
Salemtowne offers a unique approach to those older adults who need to live with constant assistance. No one wants to live in a nursing home – so we offer a home. Salemtowne’s Households are licensed as skilled nursing, but they are not defined by the words ‘nursing home’. Instead we create an atmosphere of a good daily life, filled with choice and accessibility.
The Babcock Health Care Center features three unique households with 20 resident rooms each – Garden Court, Salem Square, and Mill Place – designed around a central courtyard, a sunroom, a large living room, and a dining area. Each private resident room has a private bathroom with shower and a lush courtyard or beautiful campus view. The Babcock Health Care Center also features two water walls and four plant walls. A multitude of original art adorns the building including paintings, photography, sculpture, pottery, woodwork and textiles. Finally, the centrally located multi-purpose Amos Room is a popular destination for campus wide events such as worship, music and special events.
- Three unique households designed with a central courtyard
- Each household features a sunroom, large living room, and dining area
- Private bath w/ shower and a courtyard or campus view
- Non-profit Moravian affiliated
- Call today to arrange a tour