- The Babcock Health Care Center at Salemtowne features 40 well-appointed private rooms for short-term rehabilitation and three unique households designed around a central courtyard. Each household features a sunroom, a large living room, and a dining area. Each private resident room has a private bathroom with shower and a lush courtyard or beautiful campus view. Salemtowne is located in Winston-Salem, NC.
We are pleased to offer the greater Winston-Salem community a transitional rehabilitation center where you will be in residence with other rehabilitation guests – just like you. As the only provider of the Home in Just 10 DaysTM rehab program in Forsyth County we are uniquely positioned to help you recover faster! Salemtowne goes beyond clinical outcomes to ensure that our patients have an experience that exceeds their expectations.
Specializing in short stay after surgery or illness, the goal of our Home in Just 10 DaysTM rehabilitation program is for patients to receive the intensive treatment they need to recover as quickly as possible so that they can return home.
Located in 2 wings of 20 private rooms each, accommodations for our rehabilitation guests are graciously appointed with recliner, table for two and spacious private bathroom with shower. Transitional rehabilitation services and amenities are available.
- Program specializes in short length of stay for patients after surgery or illness
- Intensive treatment with 7-days a week rehabilitation services for quick recovery
- Physicians from Wake Forest Baptist Health & Novant Health
- Graciously appointed private rooms w/ recliner, table for two and private bath
- Pre-admission reservations encouraged
Skilled Nursing Households
Salemtowne offers a unique approach to those older adults who need to live with constant assistance. No one wants to live in a nursing home – so we offer a home. Salemtowne’s Households are licensed as skilled nursing, but they are not defined by the words ‘nursing home’. Instead we create an atmosphere of a good daily life, filled with choice and accessibility.
The Babcock Health Care Center features three unique households with 20 resident rooms each – Garden Court, Salem Square, and Mill Place – designed around a central courtyard, a sunroom, a large living room, and a dining area. Each private resident room has a private bathroom with shower and a lush courtyard or beautiful campus view. The Babcock Health Care Center also features two water walls and four plant walls. A multitude of original art adorns the building including paintings, photography, sculpture, pottery, woodwork and textiles. Finally, the centrally located multi-purpose Amos Room is a popular destination for campus wide events such as worship, music and special events.
- Three unique households designed with a central courtyard
- Each household features a sunroom, large living room, and dining area
- Private bath w/ shower and a courtyard or campus view
- Non-profit Moravian affiliated
- Call today to arrange a tour