At D.R. Horton, we have just what you’ve been looking for. These houses feature our trademark quality, open-concept designs, and attention to every last detail. It’s this dedication to homeowners like you that has made us the #1 home builder in America since 2002.
We have over three decades of experience designing and building homes that meet your specific needs, and in these new communities you’ll see that reflected in the convenient floor plans, energy efficient features, and beautiful interior and exterior details.
Galvin’s Ridge is a master-planned community by D.R. Horton. With five floor plans available, the homes in this community offer a wide array of designs. Select from single level or two story plans. The single level Cali plan provides four bedrooms and two baths, making it a perfect choice for enjoying visits from friends and family.
The community plan includes gathering spaces throughout to enjoy time with friends, family or neighbors. Located just off Highway 1 in Sanford, Galvin’s Ridge offers small-town living with convenient access to Raleigh and the greater Triangle. Enjoy shopping, dining, world-class health care, museums, universities, and an endless supply of recreation.
All D.R. Horton homes include our America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows you to monitor and control your home from your couch or from 500 miles away and connect to your home with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Call for Pricing Information
- Master-planned community with single-family homes in Sanford, NC
- 5 Floor Plans with Ranch and 2-story homes
- 1,613 – 3,108 sq. ft.
- 4-5 Bedrooms / 2-3.5 Baths
- 2-car garage
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops in the bathroom
- Cali plan offers 4 bedrooms and 2 baths – room for family and friends to visit
- Sanford, NC offers small-town living appeal and a lower cost of living
- Easy commutes to the Triangle and Triad metro areas for culture and recreation
- Conveniently located off of Hwy 1
- Downtown Sanford – 6 miles
- Central Carolina Hospital – 8 miles
- Research Triangle Park (RTP) – 39 miles
- America’s Smart Home® Technology included with every home
From NC-540 W, take exit 56B toward Sanford. Merge onto US-1 for 18.2 miles.
Take exit 74 for Colon Rd. Turn right onto Colon Road to Galvin’s Ridge on the right.