Owl’s Trail at Caleb’s Creek
- Caleb's Creek is a 927-acre planned community, developed around nature, and conveniently located in Kernersville, NC, between Greensboro and Winston-Salem. Owl's Trail at Caleb's Creek, built by Freedom Homes, is an Active Adult Lifestyle Community, which will feature four ranch-style home plans. Caleb's Creek offers walking and biking trails, a community center, and village shops.
Freedom Homes offers low-maintenance active adult living at an attractive value, with beautiful age-restricted or age-targeted communities in desirable locations and new homes that fit your lifestyle. At Freedom Homes it’s about more than just carefree living, it’s about community, which is why our neighborhoods cater to the unique lifestyle of active adults.
As a D.R. Horton company, Freedom Homes has over 35 years of delivering top-quality, affordable new homes to buyers across the nation. When you purchase a Freedom Home, you can expect the same level of craftsmanship and service. With a focus on active adults, you can move in with confidence trusting Freedom Homes as your builder of choice. Find the quality of life you’ve been looking for at a value you will appreciate.
Homes from the $200’s
Owl’s Trail at Caleb’s Creek is a perfect place to call home for the active senior adult! If you love the great outdoors, then you will love Caleb’s Creek 927-acre planned community that is developed around nature. Conveniently located in Kernersville, between Greensboro and Winston-Salem with easy access from I-40 and Hwy 66. Experience great walking trails, biking trails, a neighborhood community center and lots of village shops for your shopping needs. These are some of the features that make Owl’s Trail at Caleb’s Creek with Freedom Homes, a place you’ll never want to leave.
Owl’s Trail will feature four gorgeously designed ranch-style home plans to fit a wide range of needs for the active older adult. Homes are available December 2018 for the Arlington model and the Dover floor plan. The Arlington floor plan is 1,588 square feet with 3 beds / 2 baths / 2-car garage / 1 story. The Dover floor plan is 1,883 square feet with 3 beds / 2 baths / 2-car garage / 1 story. The school district is Forsyth County Schools. Reservations for lots are being taken now.
- Model Now Open!
- 927-acre planned community
- 1,588 – 1,833 square feet
- 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car, 1 story
- Developed around nature
- Future Residents Club with pool
- Located between Greensboro and Winston-Salem
- Walking trails and biking trails
Freedom Homes by DR Horton is DR Hortons’s newest line of homes designed specifically for the empty nester and early retirees looking for an active yet carefree lifestyle. In developing these communities, DR Horton looked at the specific needs of this segment of the population and found that a [...]