One Level Twin Homes
The Grove at Cottesmore is a beautiful community located minutes from Southwest Schools, the Palladium, Piedmont Farmers Market, All-A-Flutter Butterfly Farm, Kernersville, Greensboro, Colfax, PTIA, shopping and restaurants. This community offers our new elegant and luxurious twin homes floor plan.
- 10-Year Residential Warranty
- HERS RATED for Energy Efficiency by Third Party
- GE Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Custom Cabinetry/Granite
- Wood Floors
- 9’ Ceilings
- $3,500 in closing costs with Preferred Lender!
- Spacious and Well-Designed Floor Plans
- Architectural Shingles
- All Exterior Lawn Maintenance included in HOA dues
- Low Maintenance All Brick Exterior with Vinyl Trim
Royal Homes Realty of North Carolina, LLC
Hours: By Appointment Only
Sales Information: Renee Harper • 336-392-2202
NCGL # 69237
Exit Eastchester Drive (Hwy 68), Left Turn onto Eastchester, head South approximately 2.5 miles.
Right onto Clinard Farms, continue straight and community is on the Left.
From Hwy. 311/74:
Exit Eastchester Road, Head Towards Hwy. 68 Towards Piedmont Triad Airport, Turn Right.
Left onto Clinard Farms, continue straight and community is on the left.
Matterport Virtual Tour:
If you are unable to make a visit in person, you can view a virtual tour of The Grove at Cottesmore.