Tyler - Home on the Lake
At D.R. Horton, we have just what you’ve been looking for. These houses feature our trademark quality, open-concept designs, and attention to every last detail. It’s this dedication to homeowners like you that has made us the #1 home builder in America since 2002.
We have over three decades of experience designing and building homes that meet your specific needs, and in these new communities you’ll see that reflected in the convenient floor plans, energy efficient features, and beautiful interior and exterior details.
Feel right at home in D.R. Horton’s community of Tyler – Home on the Lake. This community has a pool and pool house, 2 miles of walking trails, a tot lot, and a 62 acre lake for its residence to enjoy. Just a few minutes away the historic downtown of New Bern is waiting to be explored. Grocery, retail, and dining options are all within minutes. Make sure to check out Union Point Park, Tyron Palace, and the Birthplace of Pepsi Cola. For those stationed at Cherry Point MCAS, it’s only 30 minutes away in Havelock, NC. On your days off, Beaufort, Fort Macon, Atlantic Beach, and Emerald Isle are only about an hour drive away.
All D.R. Horton homes include our America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows you to monitor and control your home from your couch or from 500 miles away and connect to your home with your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Home life can be hands-free.
Call for Pricing Information
- New single-family home community in New Bern, NC
- Ranch and 2-story designs – 6 Floor Plans
- 1,764 – 2,824 sq. ft.
- 3 & 4 bedrooms, 2, and 2.5 baths
- 2-car garage
- Nestled between the Neuse and Trent Rivers
- 62-acre man-made lake usable for non-motorized water sports
- Piers for lake access
- Resort-style amenities include pool, poolhouse, and tot lot
- Over 2 miles of walking trails
- Minutes from Historic Downtown New Bern
- Close to Carolina Medical Center
- Convenient to the Pamlico Sound
- America’s Smart Home® Technology included with every home
Highway 70 to Exit 411 Greenville/Vanceboro, North on Hwy 43, Follow for approx. 2 miles, Cross Hwy 55 | Neuse Blvd. Community ¼ mile up on the right.