Brookridge Retirement Community
See for yourself the beauty of Brookridge. Imagine retirement in a peaceful, wooded retreat while still enjoying the amenities of a larger city. We foster an active lifestyle through engaging amenities, thoughtful services and hospitable team members. Our location and lifestyle, combined with the predictability of Life Care, make us the most unique community in the area. You will feel secure knowing every level of living is available to you on our campus at competitive costs.
Levels of Care:
- Active Adult Living – Brookridge garden homes are perfect for active seniors who want to maintain their independent and comfortable lifestyle. Brookridge apartment homes are located in the middle of the campus. Apartment homes include studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and two-bedroom-deluxe options.
- Assisted Living – Private assisted living residences provide space and privacy to individuals who require some assistance with the tasks of daily living.
- Memory Enhanced Residences – The Kulynych Memory Enhanced Residence is a residential approach to care for residents with dementia-related disorders like Alzheimer’s Disease. A cluster of private rooms provide an open and home-like atmosphere designed to enable freedom of movement along with a blend of creative stimulation.
- Nursing Care – Prince Nursing Care Center at Brookridge offers nursing care for residents who need care during short-term illnesses or after hospitalization as well as on a continuing, long-term basis. Care is provided by a staff of licensed and certified health care professionals.
- Newly renovated Garden Homes and Apartments
- Gated Community with monitored entrance
- Professional landscaping and maintenance services
- Café and Dining Services with meal delivery and take out option
- All utilities included except for phone, cable, and internet
- Full complement of activities and programs
- 24 Hour emergency response system
- Garden Home Club House
- Scenic Walking Trails with Koi Pond
- Gardening areas
- Storage Spaces for Apartments available
- Guest lodging
Brookridge Retirement Community – Life Plan Community
Featured Amenity of the Week – Brookridge Retirement Community
Featured Amenity of the Week - Brookridge is a beautiful Life Plan Community located on 46-scenic acres in the heart of Winston-Salem. As part of the Baptist Retirement Homes family, Brookridge has a 70-year legacy of excellence, providing older adults with second-to-none senior living experiences. [...]
Designing Garden Homes for the Future of Brookridge
Brookridge has announced a plan to transform their Garden Homes to better serve future residents. The Winston-Salem Life Plan Community has hired RLPS Architects, a renowned name in senior living architecture, to engineer an elegant open-concept design, with many homes complemented by generous sunrooms and patios [...]
Baptist Retirement Homes Announces Reed VanderSlik as the New President and CEO
Baptist Retirement Homes is excited to announce the arrival of Reed VanderSlik as the new President and CEO. Reed takes over for the retiring Bill Stillerman who successfully lead the organization for almost 35 years. Reed comes to Baptist Retirement Homes with over three decades of executive business experience, including [...]