We believe that Carolina Estates Gracious Retirement Living is so much more than walls and windows – it’s a place to enjoy home-cooked meals, game night, or a quiet evening with family and friends. It’s where you always feel comfortable, safe and secure.
At Carolina Estates our management teams live on-site, and are available 24 hours a day. Our food is truly made from scratch, and served right to your table along with a smile from our friendly staff.
Enjoy the convenience of our comfortable bus for scheduled appointments, shopping trips and other errands. We also regularly plan special excursions to cultural events, day trips, museums, and other places of interest. If you’d rather stay home, the choice is yours. It’s easy to be as private or as social as you wish; Carolina Estates features beautiful common areas and there’s always a variety of planned activities and a chance to socialize with friends and neighbors every day.
- Studio, one and two-bedroom apartments
- Caring Live-in Managers available 24/7
- 3 Chef Prepared Meals Served Daily
- Scheduled Local Transportation
- Fun Events and Outings
- Weekly Housekeeping and linen service
- Emergency pull cords in each room
- Fully Equipped Resistance Training Room
- 24/7 Soft Served Ice Cream
- All Utilities Paid (except telephone)
- No buy in fees or leases
Jump into the New Year with Greensboro’s best option for Independent Living! At Carolina Estates, our activity coordinator plans special outings to cultural events, day trips, and museums. For those who love adventure, we also plan excursions such as skydiving, whitewater rafting, and zip lining. All of our amenities are included in one reasonable monthly rent and we‘ll take care of the cooking, weekly housekeeping and local transportation, leaving you more time to spend with new friends and family. Join us for a complimentary chef prepared meal and tour so you can experience the adventures of our gracious retirement lifestyle yourself!
It’s all included:
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily
- Caring on-site managers available 24 hours a day
- Scheduled local transportation
- Planned activities, outings & special events
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- All utilities paid (except telephone)
- And so much more!
Call now to arrange your complimentary chef-prepared meal and personal tour! 336-282-6133
Carolina Estates Gracious Retirement Living – Mardi Gras Mystery Dinner Theatre
Please join us for a fun afternoon at Carolina Estates for our Mardi Gras Mystery Dinner Theatre! Enjoy a delicious chef-prepared meal while trying to unfold the events of a mysterious unsolved crime. We look forward to seeing you here for this special event!
For more information and to RSVP, please call 336-282-6133.