Harmony at Greensboro
- Harmony at Greensboro is a brand new community offering Independent Living apartments, Assisted Living apartments, and Secured Assisted apartments. The community is just a short drive from The Greensboro Science Center and close to many sites and attractions.
Living Your Life in Harmony means receiving all the care you need when you need it. Harmony at Greensboro is located in the heart of Greensboro, a short drive to downtown, restaurants, shopping, and the Greensboro Science Center. Visit our new sales office to select the apartment of your choice that includes beautiful granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
Features for Independent Living:
- No large up-front entrance fee or buy-in
- Apartments all feature a sunporch, patio, or balcony
- Apartments include Full Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Apartments will feature walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Movie Theater, Fitness Center, Pub
- Restaurant style dining
- Happy Hour Events
- Concierge 24/7
- Weekly housekeeping included
- Apartments up to 1,304 square feet
- Beginning monthly cost $3,200
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Conveniently located off Battleground Ave, close to shopping centers and many points of interest including Battleground Park and the Greensboro Science Center
- Now accepting deposits
View Matterport Tours of the Community:
If you are unable to make a visit in person, you can view a virtual tour of this community. Each link below will take you to a different view of Harmony at Greensboro.
Smith/Packett, LLC is pleased to announce the beginning of their newest senior care community, to be called Harmony at Greensboro, which will be situated on 6.5 acres on Whitehurst Road in Greensboro, N.C. This $38 million project will offer a total of 177 units for independent living, assisted living, [...]