- Windsor Point is a licensed Continuing Care Retirement Community nestled on the edge of Fuquay-Varina, NC. Windsor Point is located just a short drive from Raleigh, Durham, Cary, and Chapel Hill. Enjoy the atmosphere of a small town while taking advantage of all the conveniences that a big city can offer.
Windsor Point is a licensed Life Plan Community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing. Located on the edge of Fuquay-Varina, N.C., Windsor Point is just a short drive from the hustle and bustle of Raleigh, Durham, Cary, and Chapel Hill. Here residents enjoy the atmosphere of a vibrant town which offers contemporary living.
Windsor Point offers beautifully landscaped grounds, a warm, inviting atmosphere, friends with similar backgrounds and interests, planned activities and trips, a wellness program with instructor-led exercise and water aerobic classes, home-cooked meals, and a fitness center with an indoor pool, hot tub, and exercise room.
- Five levels of supportive care
- Beautiful detached brick cottages
- Spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Washer and dryer in all units
- Wellness Center w/Fitness Rooms, Indoor Pool & Spa
- Delicious Meals Daily
- Pharmacy Services
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Hair salon & manicurist
- Guest rooms for out of town guests
- 24 hour emergency response system
- Billiards room
- Transportation services
- Convenience store / Gift Shop
- Activity Rooms & Coffee Lounge
- Pet friendly
Independent Living — The Royal Treatment
The Royal Treatment offers all the services of Independent Living in addition to a helping hand available around the clock, a continental breakfast, medication reminders, help with laundry, and an escort to and from the dining room when needed, all while living in a two-bedroom apartment. The Royal Treatment is the perfect fit for someone not fully independent but not yet ready for Independent Plus. It gives family members the comfort of knowing that someone is keeping an eye on their loved one while it gives the resident the opportunity to hold on to their independence.
Independent Plus Living
The Independent Plus apartments allow residents to keep freedom and furniture while receiving a few more services and having the convenience of everything they need just a few steps away. Our Independent Plus residents enjoy:
- 3 meals a day
- All utilities except phone
- Medication monitoring
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry service
- 24-hour staff support
- Scheduled transportation
- Planned activities, trips and special events
- Wellness center with pool, hot tub and exercise room
- 15 free healthcare days a year