- Reliant is a premier wheelchair and ambulatory service provider for non-emergency medical transportation in the Piedmont Triad: Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, and surrounding areas.
Reliant Transport is a family owned, locally based non-emergency medical transportation company founded in 2015. In June of 2019, Reliant was sold to the current owners who have deeper management experience and will continue the focus on providing safe, compassionate, professional and timely service. Reliant values the relationships we have with both our patients and facilities, and strive to meet the individual needs of all our clients. Reliant Transport…Come for the Ride, Stay for the Service.
- Reliant is a premier wheelchair and ambulatory service provider for non-emergency medical transportation in the Piedmont Triad: Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, and surrounding areas
- Safety is our top priority, compassionate and on-time professional service is the key to our success
- We are a bed-side to doctor-side service assisting with transfers, and making sure our clients are checked in at reception or comfortably in their homes
- Our drivers are medically certified (EMT, CNA, CPR) and undergo ongoing training, drug/background checks and have safe DMV driving records
- Our staff display photo ID badges and wear standard company uniforms
- Our vehicles are fully insured, safe, reliable, cleaned/inspected daily, and equipped with gps, cameras, and wireless devices connected to the Mediroutes dispatch system
- Local trips can be scheduled during regular service hours (Monday through Saturday, 6am-6pm), we will also try to accommodate your long distance and after hours needs upon request
- Exclusively Private Pay, no insurance or Medicare/Medicaid reimbursements (however we do have relationships with insurance brokers, who facilitate rides through insurance if applicable)
- Wheelchairs are available for use during transport, and there is seating for one family member or caregiver to accompany our client to their destination
- Our services include: Doctors Appointments, Dialysis, Hospital Discharges, Physical Therapy, Dental/Eye Appointments, Outpatient Surgery, Radiation/Chemotherapy Treatments, Adult Day Care, etc.