4191 Main at North Hills St
Midtown Farmers’ Market
Our Mission is to create a vibrant, thriving farmers market in the heart of Midtown Raleigh, where the community can buy local, family-farmed foods, grown in a manner that sustains the land and our health. Our market is dedicated to providing the community access to healthful food options, and educational opportunities to learn about sustainable farming methods and food systems.
The Midtown Farmers’ Market takes place every Saturday, April through November.
- At Market you can expect to find produce, meat, eggs and prepared food items
- The Midtown Farmers Market will host a mid-week online market for our artisan/craft vendors
- Tents at Market will stand 6-10 ft. apart
- There will be no live music or event programming through the month of April
- All vendors are taking extra measures to keep you and themselves healthy
- Allow for only one person at a time in each vendor tent (one out, one in)
- Stand behind tape while waiting in line
- Keep 6 ft. distancing rule
- Keep shopping times to a minimum
- Shop alone
- Only touch what you buy
- Do not visit Market if you are sick or think you have been exposed to the virus
Thank you for understanding the importance of local agriculture and food supply, and for supporting your local markets! We know that there are brighter days ahead and soon enough we will get to fill the Commons at North Hills with our infectious Saturday morning energy. The community we serve is truly our heart beat and our mission is to keep you healthy!
For more information, visit http://midtownfarmers.com/