The Retreat at Sixty-Eight
The Retreat at Sixty-Eight is located off NC Highway 68 in Greensboro. This desirable location puts you in the heart of Greensboro; centrally located to popular restaurants, shopping centers, grocery stores, and with easy access to Bryan Boulevard.
Four unique, stylish, and spacious one, two & three-bedroom apartment floorplans are equipped with designer gourmet kitchens that feature granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of cabinet space.
Homes also feature walk-in showers, soaking tubs, washer and dryer connections, and patio or balcony with extra storage.
Every home has been designed and built with your comfort and convenience in mind.
The Retreat at Sixty-Eight…Great Taste is Easy to Recognize!
From $1,425 / month
- Resort-style, zero-entry pool with large sundeck
- Pool cabana with TV’s & outdoor bar
- Clubhouse w/ terraces and outdoor fireplace
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Door-to-door Valet Trash Pick Up
- Preferred Employer Program
- On-site Guest Suites
- Maid Service Available
- Personal Garages Available
- Pet Friendly with on-site Dog Park and Pet Salon
- 24-hour Business Center
- Cable / Internet included
- 9 ft. ceilings with crown molding
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Custom cabinetry and pantry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Flat-top stoves
- Granite countertops (kitchen and baths)
- Dual bath vanities available
- Garden tubs
- Oversized closets
- Laundry room w/ full-sized washer and dryer connections
- LVT flooring
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- 2” custom blinds
- Spacious and private patios/balconies
- Outdoor storage space
Visit Our Other Communities
View Virtual Tours Below:
Featured Amenity of the Week – The Retreat at Sixty-Eight – Clubhouse
The Retreat at Sixty-Eight should be referred to as a resort, not just a community. The fabulous amenities include the clubhouse. The clubhouse features gathering areas for residents to enjoy each other’s company or to entertain their visiting friends and family. The kitchen opens into the great room. [...]
To Rent or To Own? That is the Question.
A decade ago, the 55+ market was solidly rooted in the “I want to own my own home” belief. How the housing market has changed. Just take a look at any one of the Berkley Hall communities, located in the Carolinas, and you will understand why this is true. [...]