Mission: Enriching and improving the lives of our residents and those connected to our community.
As soon as you step foot on our 166-acre beautifully manicured campus you’ll know something here is different. Formed over 35 years ago, Carolina Meadows was destined from the beginning to be different. It was designed to be a place where a diverse group of adults could come together and create a relaxing environment where they are free to live a life of relevance. A nonprofit with a strong vision, Carolina Meadows has more than 900 residents who have an active role in making the community enriching and vibrant.
An array of dining options awaits you and your companions at over a half-dozen venues on the Carolina Meadows campus. Enjoy freshly brewed espresso, gelato, and pastries baked in-house, craft beers, fine wine, casual dining, or white tablecloth elegance, all served with a touch of Southern hospitality.
Staying active is an important part of life at Carolina Meadows. Here you can choose from a comprehensive array of fitness, sports and activities offerings. We have strength and cardio equipment and a wide range of group exercise classes at all levels. Certified personal trainers are on hand to create a personalized plan for any individual. Visit with friends, rule the pickleball court, improve your golf game, or immerse in a stimulating lecture series. All serve to enhance your wellness.
Discover a place filled with unlimited opportunities.
Discover a community that inspires its residents to flourish through intellectual growth and physical wellbeing.
Discover Carolina Meadows.
- 166-acre beautifully manicured campus
- Apartments range from 700-1,600 sq. ft.
- Villas range from 1,200-2,200 sq. ft.
- Seven different and unique dining venues
- 5,000 sq. ft. Wellness Center managed by fitness instructors and trainers
- Indoor saltwater pool, jacuzzi, and aqua fitness
- Pickleball, tennis, bocce, croquet, table tennis, billiards, and outdoor walking trails
- Golf Course, 9-hole, Par 3
- Extensive social calendar
- Lifelong Learning programs
From Chapel Hill and Hwy 54, take the Hwy 501 South exit a short distance and exit left onto Mt. Carmel Church Road. Turn left onto Whippoorwill Lane and Carolina Meadows will be on your left.