Because Searstone residents never stop growing, neither does our vision for the future of retirement living. That’s why Searstone is expanding our own horizons with The Highview, a new 4-story residential addition. Featuring 152 elegant apartment homes, a 5,000-square-foot auditorium and arts center and three exciting new dining venues, it’s a next-level retirement living opportunity for those who have the foresight to envision a future in the heart of Cary.
The Highview: Overview
Designed to complement and enrich the experience of our original campus, The Highview offers a wealth of new amenities open to all Searstone residents in addition to four stories of new residential space.
- 152 elegant, modern residences featuring scenic views, ample light, attractive fixtures and appliances and upgrade options
- A 5,000-square-foot auditorium and arts center featuring a robust schedule of cultural, recreational and educational events
- Distinctive on-site dining options, each offering a fresh and delightfully varied culinary experience:
- Marketplace Soleil, a new concept in fresh and easy dining, will cater to informal gatherings, offering a variety of made-to-order meals to grab- and-go
- At Bar Cognac, featuring bar and table service, residents will partake in a menu of hearty house-made sandwiches, delectable salads and classic pub fare
- Provence, our new Chophouse, will showcase the talents of our Executive Chef on a nightly basis, serving both classic American and creative cuisine from a seasonal selection of choice fresh and locally sourced ingredients
- An atmosphere of quiet refinement sets Club Privé, our Private Dining Room, apart: available for parties and gatherings by reservation to residents only
- The Overlook is a great place to enjoy a cup of coffee or dinner alfresco with scenic views of landscaping and our water feature