The Oaks at Whitaker Glen
- The Oaks at Whitaker Glen is Raleigh's Premier Continuing Care Retirement Community, located inside the beltway in the popular Five Points neighborhood. They offer Independent Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, and Home Health Care.
The Oaks at Whitaker Glen is Raleigh’s Premier Continuing Care Retirement Community, offering Independent Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, and Home Health Care, all within the same campus – located inside the beltway in the popular Five Points neighborhood. The Oaks at Whitaker Glen offers a secure environment, caring and professional staff, and an affordable style of living in an upscale area. The Oaks at Whitaker Glen provides all of the comforts of a home-like environment in an Independent Living Community. Residents are accommodated in spacious apartments surrounded by beautiful shady oak trees. Security is present 24 hours a day, seven days a week, making our location safe and worry-free.
- Flexible and affordable style of living in an upscale area of Raleigh
- Maintenance-free lifestyle
- Customized living quarters
- Electronically controlled entrances
- Admittance to all activities, concerts, shows, and day trips
- 24-hour emergency call system
- RN available 24 hours a day for medical emergencies
- Utilities included
- Wellness center
- Balcony or patio
- Convenient to local shopping, dining, churches, and entertainment
- Enclosed walkways for convenience during inclement weather
- Convenient on-site pharmacy access
The Oaks at Whitaker Glen recently completed a multi-million dollar community improvements. The newly upgraded amenities include a campus fitness center, library with internet cafe, barber and beauty shop with new spa services and a professional massage retreat, movie theater, convenience store, University Club, coffee shop, and game center. The Oaks at Whitaker Glen offers exclusive clubs that peak individual interests, and they hold many events for residents and their families. At The Oaks at Whitaker Glen, you can choose your lifestyle. Whether you wish to participate in activities, sit and relax in your apartment, or take a stroll around the grounds, the options are endless.
- Daily activities
- Fine dining
- Fitness center access
- Health and wellness programs
- Home health care on campus
- Customized transportation services
- Rehabilitation services
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Catering for entertaining
Types of Care:
The Oaks at Whitaker Glen offers three lifestyle floor plans: The Sterling, The Carlyle, and The Biltmore. Each plan offers new, high-quality, state-of-the-art amenities. All units come complete with new, high-quality materials, such as:
- Wood flooring
- Stainless steel appliances
- Full kitchens with granite countertops
- Personal balconies
- Separate dining and living spaces
- Large bedrooms
- Modern lighting
- New fixtures and finishes
- Energy efficient
The Oaks at Whitaker Glen’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation center is one of many in the PruittHealth family of providers throughout the Southeast. They offer a comprehensive menu of services, and they are committed to caring for residents and their health. The center can help with the complex decisions, by providing a clear understanding of the short- and long-term care processes, while offering a customized solution to individual health care needs. The center provides exceptional care through therapy services, and they are on the cutting edge of rehabilitation and aging care. They understand the difficulties and emotional struggles of having to leave the comfort of your home. The attentive staff is dedicated to facilitating smooth transitions and to providing comfort and companionship with a warm and personal touch. Under the care of their highly skilled professional staff, the center will provide quality care and will stay committed to caring for your individual health care needs.
PruittHealth Home Health is a full-service agency that allows patients to reside in the comfort of their own residence throughout treatment after illness or injury. Once patients have returned home, our home health nurses and support team monitor their well-being, as well as recommend lifestyle options, in order to maintain optimum health and wellness. Patients find restoration in the comfort of their homes a truly revitalizing experience, and PruittHealth Home Health strives to make each interaction as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible.