Brookridge Retirement Community
- Brookridge is a flourishing Life Plan Community owned and operated by Baptist Retirement Homes, a not-for-profit organization committed to providing quality care and a meaningful way of life for residents and staff since 1951. Located on 46 wooded acres in the charming city of Winston-Salem, this community is a place where residents and staff become an extension of family that recognizes the dignity and worth of each individual. From an active adult lifestyle for independent seniors to a specialized memory care program to help those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia have a meaningful life, Brookridge offers a personalized continuum of care to fit you or your loved one’s needs.
See for yourself the beauty of Brookridge. Imagine retirement in a peaceful, wooded retreat while still enjoying the amenities of a larger city. We foster an active lifestyle through engaging amenities, thoughtful services and hospitable team members. Our location and lifestyle, combined with the predictability of Life Care, make us the most unique community in the area. You will feel secure knowing every level of living is available to you on our campus at competitive costs.
Levels of Care:
- Active Adult Living – Brookridge garden homes are perfect for active seniors who want to maintain their independent and comfortable lifestyle. Brookridge apartment homes are located in the middle of the campus. Apartment homes include studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and two-bedroom-deluxe options.
- Assisted Living – Private assisted living residences provide space and privacy to individuals who require some assistance with the tasks of daily living.
- Memory Enhanced Residences – The Kulynych Memory Enhanced Residence is a residential approach to care for residents with dementia-related disorders like Alzheimer’s Disease. A cluster of private rooms provide an open and home-like atmosphere designed to enable freedom of movement along with a blend of creative stimulation.
- Nursing Care – Prince Nursing Care Center at Brookridge offers nursing care for residents who need care during short-term illnesses or after hospitalization as well as on a continuing, long-term basis. Care is provided by a staff of licensed and certified health care professionals.
- Newly renovated Garden Homes
- Gated Community with monitored entrance
- Professional landscaping and maintenance services
- Café and Dining Services with meal delivery and take out option
- All utilities included except for phone, cable, and internet
- Full complement of activities and programs
- 24 Hour emergency response system
- Garden Home Club House
- Scenic Walking Trails with Koi Pond
- Gardening areas
- Storage Spaces for Apartments available
- Guest lodging
Baptist Retirement Homes is excited to announce the arrival of Reed VanderSlik as the new President and CEO. Reed takes over for the retiring Bill Stillerman who successfully lead the organization for almost 35 years. Reed comes to Baptist Retirement Homes with over three decades of executive business experience, including [...]