- Batangas Gardens, part of Bermuda Village in Advance, N.C., is short-term rehabilitation center focused on helping you accomplish your goals and return home as soon as possible. Skilled nursing at Batangas Gardens provides long-term care for those who need it, and offers daily activities and clubhouse-style meals to help you live life to the fullest.
Inspired by the tropical island of Batangas, Batangas Gardens short-term rehabilitation center at Bermuda Village offers large, private rooms furnished with a recliner, kitchenette, table for three, flat-screen TV, walk-in closet, and private bath. Batangas Gardens also offers skilled nursing for those who need long-term care, with furnished private rooms and a private bath. There are no long-term contracts or level of care fees. Both short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing have an on-site Wake Forest Baptist Health geriatrician and 24/7 oversight by a registered nurse and on-call medical director. There are opportunities for social activities, and restaurant-style meals are prepared daily. There’s also an on-site spa with a massage therapist and esthetician.
- Private Room, private bath
- Licensed nursing providing 24 hour care
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy on site
- Special diets respected
- Activities both stimulating and entertaining of nature
- Respite Care, Hospice Care
- Medical Transportation
- Hair Salon
Located just ten minutes outside Winston-Salem, Bermuda Village has matured into North Carolina’s premier retirement community, offering a lifestyle with amenities both deserved and expected. The result is a secure, gated community with five-star services and a wide range of independent living choices, all amid a tranquil setting. To [...]
“What’s next?” “What can I do?” After mulling over these questions, a group of Bermuda Village residents began to search for answers. After studying, discussing and exploring, a Fun Wellness College for residents was the unequivocal answer.The college's purpose is to encourage an active pursuit of a sharper mind and [...]
Some of their fondest memories are of wilderness camping and canoeing in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State and in Canada. In fact, the night Jan and Frank Smith met, 61 years ago, they discovered their mutual love of the outdoors and knew it would be the benchmark [...]
A joie de vivre is evident in the residents of Bermuda Village. Some say it’s because of the social activities and special events which here abound. Others insist it’s the health and wellness programs that keep life spinning, and don’t discount the dining opportunities, both fine and casual, which residents [...]