Cambridge Village of Apex
- Cambridge Village of Apex is an Independent Living Community in Apex, NC. The Optimal Wellness Program focuses on both physical and mental fitness. Amenities include a 25,000 sq. ft. clubhouse. Concierge Care is provided by Interim Healthcare. Wellness services are provided by Cambridge Healthworks.
Where Wellness is a Lifestyle
Cambridge Village of Apex is one of the 1st Independent Retirement Communities in the area to offer a Optimal Wellness Program. Today, active seniors are looking for a community that can offer a variety of activities. This includes activities that are socially, physically, and mentally engaging. Our Optimal Wellness Program does just that. From the indoor swimming pool to the continuing education program offered through NC State University, Cambridge Village of Apex is focused on both physical and mental fitness. Combine our Wellness amenities and programs with a the social atmosphere enhanced by our 5 Star dining and lounge facilities, theater, and well appointed apartments and you have the complete package for active, independent retirement. But that’s not all…Cambridge Village of Apex is located in the town of Apex in southwestern Wake County.
The town of Apex was rated one of the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. by Money Magazine and North Carolina’s #1 small town by Business North Carolina Magazine. Most recently, Forbes.com has released their rankings that show the Town of Apex to be 3rd best in the list of the 25 Best Places to Move in America.
Apex combines a relaxing small-town atmosphere with the convenience of big-city amenities from the nearby cities of Raleigh and Durham. Built on a beautifully landscaped 14 acre site overlooking a pond and walking trails, Cambridge Village of Apex, offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great North Carolina outdoors, while still benefiting from nearby shopping and healthcare facilities.
54 New Apartments being built now!
- Month to month renting, no buy-in
- Studios, 1 or 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully furnished respite apartments available
- Concierge Care provided by Interim Healthcare in 20 brand new apartments
- Wellness services provided by Cambridge Healthworks with indoor pool (accepting outside membership 45+)
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and trips
- 25,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with theater, library, formal dining, and activity areas